Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wake up early in the morning, first thing to do is to update my blog! Someone complained that i did not update my blog for a long time =( .. these lately (11/6~4/8) i have been busy on working part time job as a promoter at padawan fair... permata.. and also spring.. craving for money to fill the 'hole' in my bank account due to over 'tukking' money from atm.. well.. during my working time, someone did something very sweet and touching for me! she sent 爱心便当 to me! inside got cha mee hun la.. 2 sausages.. the sausages look damn pity.. many scars.. >< besides that, got 2 slices apple and oranges la.. and 100 plus! haha! Other than tat, i brought her to my grandmother house yesterday, and we having lunch there.. well kinda excited and nervous rite? haha!

Next, we are practising every thursday for the incoming performance.. this time no keyboard and 2 guitarists are the main instrument player.. and im the one of it.. =( not much pressure but i will do my best.. since last year March, i picked up guitar and i cant get it off; although i did not attend for official class, and i dont know how to see 'taugeh' but im sure i can do alot better than others one day! because my teacher is God! taddaa!!

No comments: